Different people are differently affected by COVID-19. Most of them develop mild to medium illness and can be recovered without hospitalization.
Most common Covid-19 symptoms:
- Dry Cough
- Chronic tiredness
Some serious symptoms:
- Difficulty in breathing and breath shortness
- Pain in chest
- loss of movement or speech
Medical attention is needed if you have the above serious symptoms. Call the doctor before visiting the hospital.
People with mild symptoms should manage to quarantine at home.
On average it takes roughly 5-7 days when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show and sometimes it can take up to 14 days.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Follow social distancing rules.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do wear masks if you have a cough or cold. Our recommendation is to wear a mask that passes the candle test.
- Stay home if you find yourself unwell.
Self-Care and self-cautiousness is the only treatment of the Novel Corona Virus.
That’s why Ultra Sanitizo launched its website overnight not only to spread awareness but also to take a step forward in fighting the War against the Novel Corona Virus.
Support Ultra Sanitizo
Support the country
Support the community